Monday, May 31, 2010

MOUNTAINS

A mountain is a large landform that stretches above the surrounding land in a limited area usually in the form of a peak.
Before the mountains are formed they undergo a long and painful process. They are the strongest form of land, that cannot be easily removed from the phase of the earth.I think every man's dream is to climb at least one mountain. I dreamed about that also, I want to see the view from the top when you can see anything around you. It feels like you already conquer the world. I want to be just like them strong,full of minerals and resources. They are willing to give and provide everything. It also symbolize burdens and obstacle that we need to overcome but when you overcome it you can feel the glory of victory and success. I believe a seed of faith can move mountains.

You have to go through those mountains and valleys - because that's what life is: soul growth.
Wayne Newton

No comments:

Post a Comment