Friday, May 28, 2010

CLOUDS

I love beautiful clouds formation. It gives me comfort and peace of mind every time I saw it.There are a lot of cloud types Cumulus,Stratus,Cirrus and Cumulonimbus. My favorite type of clouds is the Cumulus, In Latin, this means "heap." Cumulus clouds look like a heap of cotton balls or whipped cream.It looks like cotton candy also, and I love it.When I was a child I dream of putting some clouds in the bottle, but when I learned about science during my elementary years. I found out that clouds are water. As we all know we can find water in three forms: liquid,solid and gas.Clouds form when water vapor turns back into liquid water droplets.
We can also predicts the weather just by looking at the sky and trying to observe the clouds
you can guess what kind of weather they will bring.It also provides shade to us, covering us from the direct heat of sunlight. Just another wonderful creation that we need to acknowledge and give thanksgiving to our Creator.




No comments:

Post a Comment