Friday, June 18, 2010

Fathers Day!

Father: a role model who gives the gifts of guidance and wisdom while learning how to stretch his ability to love beyond what he knew was possible. - dictionary

Daddy, Papa, Itay , Ama, Dad, Erpat what else? for those Fathers out there, we are so proud of you! There's no greater love by a father to his children. The provider, guardian, adviser, friend and comforter. How he struggles just to watch us sleep and to make sure that we are always away from harm. Just think of those days when we're kids, he used to play and laugh with us even though all of the stories we're telling doesn't make any sense to them, but they are listening. I can still remember telling my father about my ambition to become a super hero someday, I used to watch Bioman and Maskrider Black way back then. I want to be like them, I want to ride a motorcycle just like a real super hero trying to save the earth and guess what? A day before my birthday, my father bought me a bike as a birthday present with a note "for the future superhero of the world!" I can't explain the joy in my heart but one thing I didn't notice, that He is more merrier than me looking at me doing some crazy stuff trying to become one of the savior of the earth. He will do everything just to make us happy, if he can only provide everything to us.

Just like our Heavenly father He will do everything for us, He gave His only begotten son for us to be saved - John 3:16. But most of us don't appreciate that kind of love from our Father, the unconditional love he gave. Just like me before. I didn't care for his feelings because I have the things that makes me happy and I don't even care to give thanks and tell him how much I love him. Life doesn't come with an instruction book; that's why we have fathers. They want us to walk in the right path of our life's journey. Just seeing him handle our family and working so hard just to finance our needs and studies; and also most important thing that a father can do for his children is to love their mother. I witnessed how my father loved my mom, how he comfort her caress her. Being a father is not easy, one day; hopefully, sooner I will become a father also and I want to be just like him . So, just want to let the whole world know how grateful I am to have a father like you. Happy fathers day Pa.

No comments:

Post a Comment